Chamarel Cross Front Multifit Singlet
or 4 interest-free fortnightly payments of $24.98
With a nod to the runway's colours of the season - cobalt - the CHAMAREL collection combines chic nautical stripes with clever panel work for the ultimate beach confidence. Add signature saturated colour to the mix, and you've got the season's most alluring wear-anywhere basics.
- Soft cup support
- Adjustable & convertible straps
- Powermesh support
Sianie is wearing a size AU10/US6. Her measurements are: Height 175cm ( 5' 9in), Bust 84cm (33in), Waist 62cm (24.5in), Hips 98cm (38.5in). She is D cup.
85% Recycled Nylon, 15% Elastane
Size & Fit
If you are unsure of your sizing or need any more help, email our customer service team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Christmas Delivery: Please place your order before the 14th of December in order to ensure Christmas Delivery
Delivery is FREE for all order over $150. We have the below shipping options:
- EXPRESS International Shipping (3-8 days): $9.95
*Please note, due to the impacts of COVID-19, the above timeframes may be delayed. We apologise for any inconvenience.
We offer a refund, store credit or exchange within 30 days of you placing your order.
Please note, items marked as FINAL SALE, are not eligible for returns, so please choose carefully.
Items purchased during Flash Sale events are non-returnable as they are considered final sale.
For more information visit our Returns page here.
Caring for your swimwear
At Sea Level we take great care in creating your swimsuit, however it is important to follow the care instructions carefully. Here are some steps to get the most life out of your swimwear.
- To prolong the life of your swimwear, we recommend you rinse immediately after use to clean out any salt, sand, or chemically treated pool water
- Gentle wash, separately in cool water
- Use mild detergent
- Do not wring, soak or bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Drip dry in shade
- Rinse thoroughly after use
We use the highest quality fabric dyes available however some colours may fade over time
- Some colours will fade more than others when exposed to sunlight and chemically treated water
- High amounts of chlorine will damage your swimwear. Neutralize any residual evidence of chlorine by rinsing in cold water after use
- We recommend you do not wear your swimsuit in spa baths or saunas, as it could cause damage
- Fake tanning products and some sunscreen lotions may mark and damage swimwear. We recommend taking extra care when using these products and always ensure they are completely dry before they come in contact with your swimsuit
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces as this may cause pilling to swimwear