Escape Twist Front DD/E Bra
or 4 interest-free fortnightly payments of $26.23
The idea of escapism fuelled our moodboards and charged our designs this season – whether in the form of a cross-front one piece or sweet board shorts in bright floral prints, the idea was to create a collection that could transport you poolside for some seriously chic lounging, or help you dive into a sportier weekend set along the surfing coastline.
Escape is printed on our Eco recycled base which has a sleek and soft hand feel, and is designed for the ultimate comfort and support.
- Best suited for cups DD to E
- Hidden underwire bra
- Adjustable & convertible straps - adjust for comfort & to ensure the perfect fit
- Adjustable back slider
- Boning for shape & side support
- Powermesh lining for front & back support
85% Recycled Nylon, 15% Elastane
Size & Fit
If you are unsure of your sizing or need any more help, email our customer service team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivery is FREE for all order over $150. We have the below shipping options:
- EXPRESS International Shipping (3-8 days): $9.95
*Please note, due to the impacts of COVID-19, the above timeframes may be delayed. We apologise for any inconvenience.
We offer a refund, store credit or exchange within 30 days of you placing your order.
Please note, items marked as FINAL SALE, are not eligible for returns, so please choose carefully.
Items purchased during Flash Sale events are non-returnable as they are considered final sale.
For more information visit our Returns page here.
Caring for your swimwear
At Sea Level we take great care in creating your swimsuit, however it is important to follow the care instructions carefully. Here are some steps to get the most life out of your swimwear.
- To prolong the life of your swimwear, we recommend you rinse immediately after use to clean out any salt, sand, or chemically treated pool water
- Gentle wash, separately in cool water
- Use mild detergent
- Do not wring, soak or bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Drip dry in shade
- Rinse thoroughly after use
We use the highest quality fabric dyes available however some colours may fade over time
- Some colours will fade more than others when exposed to sunlight and chemically treated water
- High amounts of chlorine will damage your swimwear. Neutralize any residual evidence of chlorine by rinsing in cold water after use
- We recommend you do not wear your swimsuit in spa baths or saunas, as it could cause damage
- Fake tanning products and some sunscreen lotions may mark and damage swimwear. We recommend taking extra care when using these products and always ensure they are completely dry before they come in contact with your swimsuit
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces as this may cause pilling to swimwear