Eco Essentials Spliced One Piece
or 4 interest-free fortnightly payments of $29.98
Sea Level Swim is committed to creating collections in the most mindful and sustainable ways. Our swimsuits are made from advanced eco-friendly fabrics which use regenerated nylon yarns derived from pre-consumer waste. These recycled textiles maintain a durable soft feel and premium quality.
- Removable Soft Cups
- Multifit - Fits from a B cup to a D/DD cup
- Stretch ladder trim detail
- Adjustable and convertible straps
- Powermesh support front and back
Our model is wearing a size AU10/US6
Her measurements are: Height 179cm (5'10½in), Bust 81cm (32in), Waist 66cm (26in), Hips 89cm (35in). She is a D cup
85% Recycled Nylon, 15% Elastane
Size & Fit
If you are unsure of your sizing or need any more help, email our customer service team at: email@example.com
Delivery is FREE for all order over $150. We have the below shipping options:
- EXPRESS International Shipping (3-8 days): $9.95
*Please note, due to the impacts of COVID-19, the above timeframes may be delayed. We apologise for any inconvenience.
We offer a refund, store credit or exchange within 30 days of you placing your order.
Please note, items marked as FINAL SALE, are not eligible for returns, so please choose carefully.
Items purchased during Flash Sale events are non-returnable as they are considered final sale.
For more information visit our Returns page here.
Caring for your swimwear
- Gentle wash, separately in cool water
- Use mild detergent
- Do not wring, soak or bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Drip dry in shade
- Rinse thoroughly after use
- Some colours may fade in sunlight
- Some colours may fade in chemically treated water, and high amounts of chlorine will damage your swimwear. Neutralize any residual evidence of chlorine by rinsing in cold water
- Fake tanning products and some sunscreen lotions may mark and damage swimwear. We recommend taking extra care when using these products and always ensure they are completely dry before they come in contact with your swimsuit.
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces as this may cause pilling to swimwear