Eco Essentials Cross Front Multifit Singlet Top
or 4 interest-free fortnightly payments of $24.98
Sea Level Swim is committed to creating collections in the most mindful and sustainable ways. Our swimsuits are made from advanced eco-friendly fabrics which use regenerated nylon yarns derived from pre-consumer waste. These recycled textiles maintain a durable soft feel and premium quality.
- Soft cup support
- Adjustable & convertible straps
- Powermesh support
Domino is wearing a size AU10/US6. Her measurements are: Height 180cm (5'11 in), Bust 92 cm (36.5in), Waist 75 cm (29.5in), Hips 103 (40.5in). She is a D cup.
85% Recycled Nylon, 15% Elastane
Size & Fit
If you are unsure of your sizing or need any more help, email our customer service team at: email@example.com
Delivery is FREE for all order over $150. We have the below shipping options:
- EXPRESS International Shipping (3-8 days): $9.95
*Please note, due to the impacts of COVID-19, the above timeframes may be delayed. We apologise for any inconvenience.
We offer a refund, store credit or exchange within 30 days of you placing your order.
Please note, items marked as “FINAL SALE”, are not eligible for returns, so please choose carefully.
For more information visit our Returns page here.
Caring for your swimwear
- Gentle wash, separately in cool water
- Use mild detergent
- Do not wring, soak or bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Drip dry in shade
- Rinse thoroughly after use
- Some colours may fade in sunlight
- High amounts of chlorine will damage your swimwear. Neutralize any residual evidence of chlorine by rinsing in cold water
- Fake tanning products and some sunscreen lotions may mark and damage swimwear. We recommend taking extra care when using these products and always ensure they are completely dry before they come in contact with your swimsuit.
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces as this may cause pilling to swimwear